The adventures and shenanigans of three friends who are having randomly awesome times in Thailand and are hoping to be sober enough to remember them.

Sunday, January 07, 2007

7 Minute Clog Post

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

7 minutes to post about my shoes!

I shit you not, the most awesome shoes ever invented are those plastic clogs you can buy at Target for 15 bucks. These little puppies have served me so damn well over here it's not funny.

From the get go, they've been uber comfy, either with socks or without. They've been through water, walking on the beach, trekking in the mountains, riding on elephants. They're cool, comfy, and are enclosed so I don't have to worry about sunburnt tootsies. Versatile, usable, and just downright uber-awesome. I highly recommend everyone get a pair and try them out.

My shoes have another 40+ days to make it through the rest of SE Asia. I hope they do, but weirdly enough they're available everywhere over here. They're a brand called Crocs, apparently. But screw that, to me they're my favourite plastic clogs. Do yourself a favour and buy a pair today.

PS: We leave for Singapore in three hours on the overnight train. Wish us luck in the shopping capital of the universe!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home