The adventures and shenanigans of three friends who are having randomly awesome times in Thailand and are hoping to be sober enough to remember them.

Friday, November 24, 2006

The Waiting Game

Brisbane, Australia
2pm AEST
T-minus 10 days

I was talking with the D-man the other day while we were sitting down watching the Ashes. I says to him I says "D-man, what're you going to be doing before we go?" D-man has one last shift at work, and then he's free as a jailbird. Me, I've got another week.
"Fucks me man, I'm so goddamn bored!"
"It's a waiting game, isn't it?"
"It most certainly is."

This may quite possibly be the hardest part about travelling. The Waiting Game (tm). It's those last few days/weeks where everything is sorted; you have visas, passports, money, baggage, tickets, everything. And you're stuck at home, waiting. Just waiting.

WHEN WILL THE WAITING END!!

10 days people! We're almost in single digits!

G.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home